The first steps
Our dental practice always welcomes new patients whether you are a friend, family member or a business colleague of one of our existing happy patients. Whitestar Dental Practice offers an affordable and a high standard of dentistry with a comprehensive range of preventative dental treatments and advanced cosmetic procedures. We cater for all the family and all age groups and you don’t even have to live local. Our practice offers easy and free parking and emergency dental appointments for non registered patients as well.
Simple call 020 8427 1800, or send an email or click here to fill out our enquiry form, and a friendly member of our dental team will book an appointment for your initial dental assessment at a convenient date and time for you. You can fill out our confidential-medical-history form here.
During your first visit, we shall ask you to fill out a simple medical history form, ask you any necessary questions about your dental health and any past problems before carrying out a pain free oral examination.
Once our Whitestar dentist has completed your initial dental assessment and oral health check, they will explain any potential problems that they have seen and recommend the right course of treatment for you, or if you have a healthy smile our dentist will advise how to prevent any dental problems occurring in future.
At Whitestar Dental Practice we are dedicated to preventative measures and will help you to maintain healthy teeth and gums. We have a hygienist to ensure your continued oral health. We recommend regular checkups and incorporate oral cancer screening.
Our promise to you
- We promise to make every part of your association with us relaxing and effortless. We will, above all, offer peace of mind at every step of the way.
- We promise that you will leave the WhiteStar Dental Practice with the smile that you have always wanted
- We promise that all the work that is carried out by our highly skilled dentists will be to the highest level of care and attention
- We promise to listen with respect and respond to your concerns
- We promise to clearly state the cost of proposed treatment in advance and advise you of any changes
- We promise to do our absolute best to keep to time and keep you informed of any delays as soon as they occur
- We promise to perform our best standard of dental work at all times
- We promise to make no charge for appointments changed or cancelled where 24 hours notice has been given
- We guarantee our dental work for a minimum of 12 months unless discussed otherwise
Expectations of You
- Arrive in time or your appointments
- Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised
- Pay for treatment as requested
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do; right and wrong
- Help our practice by recommending us to friends, family and colleagues who would appreciate the high level of care we provide