If you’re looking for dental practice in the Kenton area of Harrow then look no further than white star dental practice. We are a full service dentist offering a range of dental health treatments to enable you to keep your teeth fit and healthy for life.
What dental treatments do we offer?
Our practice is dedicated to looking after your all health Which means we have a range of services on offer. Looking after your teeth means that your overall health will be better, you will spend less time at the dentist and it will keep your dental fees down… All things which everyone wants! Here’s what we can offer you to help look after your teeth:
- Children’s dentistry to help with your kids teeth.
- Dental hygiene treatments ensuring that your teeth stay fit and healthy.
- Bad breath clinic to help anyone with halitosis.
- Gum disease treatments and diagnostic measures to ensure you keep your teeth for life.
- Decay detection to keep disease down and prevent tooth loss.
- Oral cancer screening to ensure that you stay fit and have an early warning sign of any problem.
Treatments to straighten crooked teeth.
Unfortunately not everyone has the straight teeth that they want or need. It is known that straight teeth are easier to keep clean because you can floss between them far easier. So straighter teeth look better and are often healthier. Once we know that your teeth, gums and mouth are in good condition using the preventive treatments above we can discuss with you the possibility straightening crooked teeth. Here’s what we offer to help you straighten crooked teeth:
Treatments to replace missing teeth.
Many people in the Kenton area have missing teeth and don’t wish to live life with gaps. Replacing missing teeth can help to support your remaining teeth as well as prevent further bone loss. If dental implants used. There are a variety of ways to replace missing teeth. Here’s what we offer to help you replace missing teeth:
If you’re not sure which of these treatments is right for you, then please check out our blog were write the occasional health update which helps explain some of the differences between all of these treatments.
How to find out dental practice from Kenton
- Head northeast out of Kenton on Ebrington Rd toward Donnington Rd
- Turn left onto Donnington Rd – After 0.3 of a mile
- Turn right onto Woodcock Hill
- Continue onto Kenton Ln
- Go through 1 roundabout and then, after 1.3 mi
- Sharp right
- Our dental practice will be on the left
The journey to our dentist will take approximately 6 min from Kenton and is only 1.9 miles.
Travelling by bus?
Get on the H19 bus in Kenton at stop K, St Leonards Avenue and travel towards Harrow. Alight at Belmont Circle, stop BQ which is about 3 min walk from our practice.
Reviews of our dental practice near Kenton
Rather than put some simple text reviews here we thought we would show you a video of some of our patients once they had reviewed our practice.
What to do next.
If you would like to book an appointment. There are a few simple ways to do this:
- Call us on 020 8427 1800.
- Request an appointment online.
We also offer a free cosmetic dentistry consultation worth £60. If you would like straighter, whiter or even teeth, then please complete the form to the right of this page and download your exclusive and limited offer invitation.